Tidy Planet speaking at SMi Energy-from-Waste conference
Article posted on 12.11.2021
On Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd December, the Tidy Planet team will be heading to London for SMi’s two-day Energy-from-Waste (EfW) conference – taking place at the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum.
Our MD, Simon Webb, will be presenting in partnership with our friends at Turboden and Sugimat, exploring the important role decentralised EfW plays in shaping the sustainable future of the UK, and how our scalable solutions meet the UK’s needs for energy recovery from RDF and SRF.
There’s still time to register your interest and attend the event – which will see industry professionals from across the country come together to talk about all-things EfW.
For further details about the sessions – and their key takeaway points – please see below:
Day 1, at 4:40pm – A spotlight on decentralised Energy-from-Waste
– An overview of scalable, decentralised Energy-from-Waste (EfW) solutions
– How they meet the UK’s needs for energy recovery from RDF and SRF.
– Technical details
– Financial summaries
– Specifics of the 3t/hr SWIP EfW system as well as the largest 50MWth units
Day 2, at 2:10pm – A virtual journey through processing RDF into a valuable energy source
– An understanding of the end-to-end process of converting RDF and SRF into energy
– The benefits of thermal oil boilers in comparison to steam alternatives
– An overview of EfW systems and the direct combustion process
– Why smaller-scale, decentralised thermal oil boilers are the way forward for the UK’s RDF and SRF agenda
– The key strategies and technologies that organisations can adopt to generate EfW effectively
If you have any questions ahead of the event, or if you’re unable to attend but want to find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team via email@example.com, call the office on +44 (0)1625 666798, or drop us a message via Twitter or LinkedIn!
We also have a dedicated EfW brochure, which you can download for FREE over on our website.